KHYLE GLAINMER N. QUITON
Ph.D. Chemical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
M.S. Chemical Engineering, Mapua University
B.S. Chemical Engineering, Mariano Marcos State University
Phone: 247-5000 local 3301
Honors and Awards
- 2022 Distinguished MMSU Alumni
- Best Oral Presentation, International Conference on Environmental Quality Concern, Control and Conservation (EQC 2017)
- Recipient, CHED K to 12 Transition Program Graduate Scholarship (2017)
- Recipient, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan - Distinguished International Student Scholarship (2017)
- Recipient, DOST-ERDT Graduate Scholarship (2014)
- Adsorption and ion exchange
- Advanced oxidation processes
- Response Surface Methodology (RSM)
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Quiton, Khyle Glainmer N., Ming-Chun Lu, Yao-Hui Huang (2022). Recovery of cobalt and copper from single- and co-contaminated simulated electroplating wastewater via carbonate and hydroxide precipitation Sustainable Environment Research, Volume 32 (31), June 2022, Pages 1-22.
- Quiton, Khyle Glainmer N., Ming-Chun Lu, Yao-Hui Huang (2022) Synergistic degradation of Methylene Blue by novel Fe-Co bimetallic catalyst supported on waste silica in photo-Fenton-like system Sustainable Environment Research, Volume 32 (21), March 2022, Pages 1-18.
- Quiton, Khyle Glainmer N., Ming-Chun Lu, Yao-Hui Huang (2020). Synthesis and catalytic utilization of bimetallic systems for wastewater remediation: A review Chemosphere, Volume 262, September 2020, 128371-128391.
- Quiton, Khyle Glainmer N., Bonifacio T. Doma, Jr., Cybelle M. Futalan, Meng-Wei Wan (2018). Removal of chromium(VI) and zinc(II) from aqueous solution using kaolin-supported bacterial biofilms of Gram-negative E. coli and Gram-positive Staphylococcus epidermidis. Sustainable Environment Research (Vol. 28), September 2018, 206-213.