Chemistry Society of Mapua
The organization, as the nerve center for the advocacy of Chemistry advancement, aims:
- To involve students on issues regarding chemistry.
- To encourage BE, BECC, BECM, CHM, CCE and ChE students to continue in their degree programs
- To assist other students in learning chemistry and to help maintain the students’ regular status in the Institute.
- To provide a medium for the development and advancement in chemistry.
- To encourage students to indulge in research.
- To acquire continuing education, research and intellectual inquiry in chemistry with the aid of information technology;
- To promote social awareness and civic participation.
- To advocate respect and promote solidarity and unity among its members through active participation;
For more questions,you may contact:
COO Representative: Aaron Pineda – 09169292171